World Lit Paper 2

t3tsubo

I want to do a creative piece for my second paper, but i am not quite sure what to do it on. My two works are "A Doll's House" and "Chronicle of a Death Foretold"

I do have a few idea, can you guys tell me what yout think of each of them?

- - - -(This is the most devious of them) Writing the scene in which Bayardo finds out Angela Vicario is not a virgin - this means I'll be writing a foreplay/sex scene

- - - -Writing a scene where with the narrator interviewing Bayardo himself on one of the events in the story, perhaps his reasoning for going into town, or his courting of Angela, or his fallout after realizing she was a virgin

- - - -Writing a chance meeting between Nora and Helmer 5+ years after Nora left Helmer (in the form of a play)

- - - -(This is the most devious of them) Writing the scene in which Bayardo finds out Angela Vicario is not a virgin - this means I'll be writing a foreplay/sex scene

I really wouldn't though it sounds the most interesting but you never know what kind of really conservative examiner you may get. Unless you can keep it not so explicit (PG-13-ish sort of thing)

I didn't read "A Doll's House", but I read "Chronicle of a Death Foretold"

I agree Ruan Chun Xian's post; the first one sounds the most interesting but would not work unless not made explicit (and even then, you never would know the reader's reaction)

I personally would do the second one, but I would somehow tie in the murder of Satiago Nasar into the interview (since that's the basis of the story)

I think the second one sounds the best. My friend did a creative piece like the 3rd one that you suggested (also on a Doll's House), but you can end up going off on a tangent and inventing too much stuff that you have no basis for in the book. With the second option, you use what information you have already in the book to explore the character's mindset.