Ottawa IB Waitlist: Merivale HS

kumon

Hello people of IBSurvival!

I had a question about the Merivale HS waitlist as I am not finding the answer ANYWHERE!

Basically, got my IB results on Friday, Feburary 24, 2023. The email said that I was put on the first quarter waiting list. I have an overall average of 91%

The email went on and during the end, it said that "If needed, a second round of admissions would occur the week of March 6th." I still didn't get the email.

The reason I am writing this is because I have many friends (11) who were on the 1st quarter waiting list and nobody got in.

I am wondering if anyone who applied to Merivale HS got in from 1st quarter or if someone applied last year and got 1st quarter and the same thing happened. 

Thanks everyone!!

2 hours ago, kumon said:

I had a question about the Merivale HS waitlist as I am not finding the answer ANYWHERE!

Basically, got my IB results on Friday, Feburary 24, 2023. The email said that I was put on the first quarter waiting list. I have an overall average of 91%

The email went on and during the end, it said that "If needed, a second round of admissions would occur the week of March 6th." I still didn't get the email.

The reason I am writing this is because I have many friends (11) who were on the 1st quarter waiting list and nobody got in.

I am wondering if anyone who applied to Merivale HS got in from 1st quarter or if someone applied last year and got 1st quarter and the same thing happened. 

Thanks everyone!!

im also on the 1st quarter waiting list for merivale. my thread has some answers to your questions if you want to check it out.

21 hours ago, kumon said:

Thanks everyone!!

What school are you going to now?

2 minutes ago, Shuwen said:

What school are you going to now?

i'm going to glen cairn ps for grade 8 currently, if i don't get in to the IB, i'll have to go to AY Jackson SS.

Edited by kumon