How do I choose a topic for the Extended essay ??????

ibstuden

4 hours ago, ibstuden said:

I have no idea what to choose for my Extended essay topic, can you give me ideas pleaseee 

Hey!

Your IB topic can be literally about anything. What are your interests? What is your favourite class? I have a friend who did her EE about Harry POtter because she loved the book ( More specifically an a comparsion between Voldemort and Hitler). Mine was about how does caffeine affect the brain because I am reall yinterested in psychology and I did a bit of brainstorming

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2022 at 1:35 AM, emiliasjo said:

Hey!

Your IB topic can be literally about anything. What are your interests? What is your favourite class? I have a friend who did her EE about Harry POtter because she loved the book ( More specifically an a comparsion between Voldemort and Hitler). Mine was about how does caffeine affect the brain because I am reall yinterested in psychology and I did a bit of brainstorming

Hey, 

Thank you so much that does give me a few things to think about :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2022 at 11:17 PM, ibstuden said:

I have no idea what to choose for my Extended essay topic, can you give me ideas pleaseee 

The topic can be almost about anything, but make sure that you will be able to find enough information from credible sources online. Because once you select some super specific topic, high chances that there will be issues with the data collection, etc. You can check this list of IB extended essay topics, just to find some inspiration. There is a list breaken into different fields, so high chances you will find some good one or at least find an inspiration. Gooooooood luck ;)

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2022 at 4:45 PM, AnnaHoffman said:

The topic can be almost about anything, but make sure that you will be able to find enough information from credible sources online. Because once you select some super specific topic, high chances that there will be issues with the data collection, etc. You can check this list of IB extended essay topics, just to find some inspiration. There is a list breaken into different fields, so high chances you will find some good one or at least find an inspiration. Gooooooood luck ;)

Thank uuu !!!!!!!!
I'll check it out :)

• 4 weeks later...