Business and Managemnet EE

hanz

Im about to start my Bussiness and Management Extended Essay and i would like it if i referred or got any idea of it from a past sample. does anybody know where i can find one ? i want a sample of the Business and Management Extended Essay .

Thanks !

There is one on IBS submitted by Aboo which was awarded a C, but you have to be VIP to download it. Other than that, I looked online and can't find any other ones. I don't think it's a popular subject for EE.

Edited by Vvi

[quote name='Vvi' post='40889' date='Mar 18 2009, 08:58 PM']There is one on IBS submitted by Aboo which was awarded a C, but you have to be VIP to download it. Other than that, I looked online and can't find any other ones. I don't think it's a popular subject for EE.[/quote]

Yes, Business isnt a popular subject for EE though i have no other choice. and Is there only a C student? No A student? if anyone knows please let me know.

Hey now I am [b]not[/b] a C student.

The marking was strange last year for Business essays. Any how, essays that seem to be worth As get Cs and essays that are mediocre can get As. Not my words, these are the words of my B&M teacher. Good luck writing your essay, if you can do an Economics one, so much the better.