Studies IA Topic

Boatkicker

A few months ago I failed to save a back up copy of my data for my math ia and my computer ate it (my computer deletes things at random. it has since the day i bought it. I should have known better than to not save a backup.) I had to start all over again, and I was unable to re-collect some of my information. I needed to start all over with a new topic. After spending a LOT of time without a topic I've finally gotten myself one, but I'm not sure if it's any good.

I'm thinking I might compare whether sex is a factor in where/if people would like to study abroad in college. Planning on doing some chi-squared tests and things. Also I'm not sure how I want to break te world up into sections. The data I've collected was by country. I'm not sure if I want to put places of cultural similarity together, or by continent, or places that are similar in some other respects. I'm not really sure how I want to handle that. Any idea? adn do you think my topic is decent and something I could do my Math IA on?

• 3 weeks later...

[size=2][font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#9932CC"]yeh it sounds all right i think you should separate them into like UK, western europe, eastern europe, US, asia, australia/NZ, pacific islands, south america etc.... sort of by the same general location but taking in cultural aspects as well- because even though the UK is part of europe its really quite culturally different to france and spain and germany and the rest of it.[/color][/font][/size]