ToK Presentation help!

Saransh

Hi everyone...i am doing my tok presentation in relation with the LHC (large hadron collider).

some knowledge issues that im thinking about are: to what extent is spending 3.2-6.4 billion euros necessary in the name scientific research when a large part of the world is already in immediate danger from poverty and crime? How will our universe and our perception of knowledge change when the results of the LHC are complete and various discoveries have been made some of which possibly being paradigm shifts? Can using media in a knowingly false manner so as to trick the public and shape their view be justified?...I want to include these in my presentation.

I will discuss the LHC in relation to various aspects of TOK including natural science, media and bias in society, history and politics.

Can anyone help me out with this...do you think that this is a good knowledge issue...can this be even further improved...can I combine these into one...some more advice would be highly appreciated, such as things to talk about in my presentation.

It's not bad.
I did A Presentation (not THE presentation, the one which everybody talks about) well, more like a roundtable, on Area 51, and actually, if you try hard enough, you can relate anything back to ToK. As long as it has controversial qualities (the topic) it's bound to raise some questions.
Sorry, can't really help too much, but good luck! :P

Are you doing this presentation alone? If so, you only have 10 mins to talk. And for that amount of time, your subject is too broad. I suggest you take out the part about "Can using media in a knowingly false manner so as to trick the public and shape their view be justified?", it isn't relevant to the first two parts although it is true. The first two parts of the question are enough to talk about.

The AoK's I would suggest are ethics (in relation to the part about poverty), cultural paradigms (talking about people's reactions to the building of it, and how it will impact our world) and natural sciences since it's obviously related to Physics. More than 3 AoK's is too much and will make your presentation superficial instead of analytical.