IB Economics IA support and feedback

21Megg

Hi Everybody, my names Sam. And I am a proud IB graduate of 41 points and a prospective student of the University of York to read Economics (BSc). My exams (M21) were cancelled so my grades essentially came down to the quality of my IA's and I'm lucky that I did really well on all of them. I helped out a lot of people in my school with their IA's too and gave them feedback on how to improve and I can honestly say I helped improve quite a few of the final grades of my peers. I then started offering my help as a service and started spreading my services online by asking friends to tell other friends and I feel I've done quite a bit of good there too. With another year of Covid cancelling IB exams in many countries around the world I feel I should expand my service even further so I've now started up on fiverr at https://www.fiverr.com/sam_megg and would I would love to help anybody else struggling with getting their IA's in perfect shape.