EE architecture

Vaa

I would like to write my EE about architecture. However I don't want to do that in visual arts but in a different subject such as Geography for example. A question I have thought of is "To what extend does the structure and shape of a construction influence the renewable heat requirement of a building?" 

Is it possible to formulate a similar question so it fits the criteria for an EE in Geography?

Do you have any general suggestions for me?

Thanks in advance!

On 10/29/2021 at 3:24 PM, Vaa said:

I would like to write my EE about architecture. However I don't want to do that in visual arts but in a different subject such as Geography for example. A question I have thought of is "To what extend does the structure and shape of a construction influence the renewable heat requirement of a building?" 

Is it possible to formulate a similar question so it fits the criteria for an EE in Geography?

Do you have any general suggestions for me?

Thanks in advance!

ik this shouldn't concern me but i would suggest u do an easier subject for ur EE something like english since its just and essay that u have to get a passing grade in and it wouldn't be required later on + its easier to find english ee samples and takes less time, everyone ik who did their ee on a humanity or science said they regret it. but ofc this is all ur decision i don't want to confuse u. i wish i could help with the question ur asking but ik nothing abt geography EEs and questions regarding them