Hello if I was forced to take biology in my IB school at 11th grade can I switch to physics in 12th grade when I move out?

arkk

Hello, in the current IB program my school has, they do not offer physics, so I was forced to take biology (im in 11th grade). However, I will be moving next year and the school I will be going to has IB physics, so am I still able to take it? I really hate biology and it is not useful to me in my future. 

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/15/2021 at 5:49 PM, arkk said:

Hello, in the current IB program my school has, they do not offer physics, so I was forced to take biology (im in 11th grade). However, I will be moving next year and the school I will be going to has IB physics, so am I still able to take it? I really hate biology and it is not useful to me in my future. 

Thanks!

you can switch to physics, the school should allow you to do that but i really wouldn't recommend doing so because sciences are hard enough and especially is you missed a whole year - which isn't your fault ik - so I'd say don't unless u need physics for whatever you're wiling to study in uni 

or maybe if you really want to take physics then get a really good tutor and you'll have to work very hard too, wish the best luck 

Edited by faten