I just transferred IB Schools and I am a fluent Spanish speaker and used to do Spanish HL but my new school does not offer it and only offers Spanish Language B and AB Initio ? Will IB revoke my diploma due to this ?

I used to go to school a south American country then I moved to a new IB school somewhere else in the Caribbean. I did my first year of a be at the school South America and now I am completing the second one at my new school . At my old  school they offered Spanish HL and SL with literature and all but, at my new school that is not offered (only language B and AB initio) will IB create problems with my situation or am I ok taking Spanish B ? Spanish is technically my second learned language. 

Edited by Krissyajgb
Spelling Error!

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 4:39 AM, Krissyajgb said:

I used to go to school a south American country then I moved to a new IB school somewhere else in the Caribbean. I did my first year of a be at the school South America and now I am completing the second one at my new school . At my old  school they offered Spanish HL and SL with literature and all but, at my new school that is not offered (only language B and AB initio) will IB create problems with my situation or am I ok taking Spanish B ? Spanish is technically my second learned language. 

it is commonly not acceptable to do a language b if you have learned a language AT SCHOOL for an extensive period of time and that you are native at it. But if the ib does not know this, I strongly recommend taking Spanish b as it is almost a guarantee 7