Math IA HELP PLEASE!!!!

Ok, so the deadline for the math IA is approaching really fast (internally) and I'm starting to severely doubt it. I used only integration (area under the curve, fundamental theorem of calc), is that enough? Idkk my teacher will not specify what she wants and I'm panicking achhh

What level maths are you doing? I got a 7 on my HL Math IA last year and as long as you incorporate math equal to your math level/class you should be ok. Now you also have to do well on the reflection/thinking etc which is where a bunch of the marks come from... 

26 minutes ago, robmur said:

What level maths are you doing? I got a 7 on my HL Math IA last year and as long as you incorporate math equal to your math level/class you should be ok. Now you also have to do well on the reflection/thinking etc which is where a bunch of the marks come from... 

I'm doing AA SL. For the reflections, I addressed degree of accuracy, implications, assumptions and extended it to a global issue. Any advice? Thank you for replying so quickly:)