.... so I found this Forum !

Sheela

Hello there -_-
I am a IB Year 1 Student from Germany... I searched with google for a few topics for my written tasks in English ( i am not really creative with choosing a topic to write about) and found this forum. After a bit "reading through" I was excited about the community. THe members seemed very kind and it's all not so irregularly messed up like in other kinds od Forums (<-- is that the right plural?!)... So well here I am, searching for a bit help... I think I'll put my subjects and my Extended Essay Theme as well as my ToK Theme (which i have not yet chosen) into my signature. Because I really need help? Well actually I thought: Hey IB, not that hard, like the German Graduation and stuff... Can't be that harsh ! And what is it? Damn confusing!!! Sooooo many written tasks to write, Essays "én masse" and I will suffocate by Portfolios !
So now I am here... desperate but still alive, I hope I will find some help and... I am looking forward for nice conversations and discussions about interesting themes ^_^

So far ... Yeah ... Whatever ^^ I don't know how to end this, so, just bye ^^

wow Aboo face, I half expected a nasty "go away noob" response from you =p but that was quite nice!

I'm just pulling his leg Sheela, we're generally very nice people as long as you don't break any rules ^_^
feel free to post in the forums dedicated for your specific subjects you need help with and I'm sure there'll be someone who'll answer ytour questions for you -_-
Aboo I think it's about time you change from bitchy moderator to bitchy admin

[quote name='~Lc~' post='37043' date='Feb 16 2009, 06:14 PM']wow Aboo face, I half expected a nasty "go away noob" response from you =p but that was quite nice!

I'm just pulling his leg Sheela, we're generally very nice people as long as you don't break any rules ^_^
feel free to post in the forums dedicated for your specific subjects you need help with and I'm sure there'll be someone who'll answer ytour questions for you :)
Aboo I think it's about time you change from bitchy moderator to bitchy admin[/quote]

I wanted to, but she seemed nice -_-

Changed.

Oh and sidenote, we like active people. Not the post 10 times a day and disappear for a week kind!

Awww thank you all for the nice welcomes (and for the cookie *eats*).
And it's quite nice, that you say, I should lean back, but... my teachers are fireing my butt, I shall do this and that... quite harsh as i just said before...
Sooo I am a constant poster... not one of those "10-posts-a-day-1-week-break" -guys...
And, yaa i seemed nice? Aww also thanks ^^