Help with my CAS project please!

Hi! I’m an IB student who has decided to create a website as a CAS project. With the website, I hope to create posts based off of the experiences of other IB students and how they are dealing with the social distancing period due to Covid-19. Most importantly, I would like to post different ways for people to spend their time, inspired by you or other IB student’s methods. Anything from exercises, book recommendations, art, movie recommendations, recipes, painting/drawings or anything that you have done throughout your experience during the pandemic. Would you be willing to participate by simply sharing any of your hobbies with me?

To keep confidentiality and security, I would not give any of your personal information. Preferably, I would present the student as: (Ex: Sarah, first year IB diploma, *school*, Kelowna, Canada). If you are uncomfortable with your first name or school being attached to this information, I will gladly keep it anonymous. Let me know if you would be willing to participate :) 

• 2 months later...