World Lit 1/2 due dates?

[quote name='Chelleee' post='34919' date='Jan 28 2009, 08:16 PM']not necessarily
like for us, i forgot the exact date.
but they're due at the same time o____________O
it was like a SURPRISE type thing when she told us today.
we were overwhelmed by emotion, mainly shock
but who knows, your school might be different :D [/quote]

ohh so WL1 and WL2 are both due in at the same time??

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='australiANgel' post='34794' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:25 AM']hey everyone,
when are the World Lit's due for Australian students? i have asked a fair few people.. and they ar'nt that sure either. i presume World Lit 1 is due in sooner than World Lit 2? i might be wrong.
thanks to all! :unsure: [/quote]

my schools is due on the 19th of June but I don't think it's the same at every school.

[quote name='australiANgel' post='35225' date='Jan 31 2009, 12:38 PM']ohh so WL1 and WL2 are both due in at the same time??[/quote]

opps i never responded, so sorry D:
um, they we're meant to be.
but considering that our world lit drafts we're due at the beginning of summer holidays and we all (minus one or two people) handed their drafts in .... a couple of months late :unsure:
but i've changed from HL english to SL (doing bio HL now!), i do know that they're WL2 drafts are due really soon though ><; they seem to be stressing a fair bit.
ahh i love english SL at the moment ^^

Mine was due Febuary 6th 2009. It was rather horrible. If it is really due in September, the only thing I can ask is 'why?'.
What was everyone's topics by the way?
Mine was rather obscure.
I did 'Wandering as an instrument for characterisation and plot development in the novels [u]Crime and Punishment[/u] and [u]Perfume: The Story of a Murderer[/u].'
Basically I just wrote that the random little 'strolls' that characters had led to major plot development's and revealed certain character traits.
It wasn't exactly epic, but it was fun.