ITGS

korean

Actually Sam, that's not true. In ITGS you are expected to give pros and cons for EVERYTHING asked that says 'evaluate'

or 'discuss', unless it specifies which side you're meant to discuss. In the syllabus it always gives the 8-10 marks for giving two

sides. That's the whole point of ITGS, to look into new technology and discuss the good and the bad things it could bring with it

(social and ethical). You are most likely to get only half of the marks if you pick a side.

• 1 month later...

The ITGS exam is in 3 days and this is the first year has ever had IB. Naturally, my teachers have no idea of what they're doing and they make it extremely clear to us. I'm not sure what to do about my ITGS exam. All my teacher does is give lectures on the history of her computers and CAT 5 cables. Is there anything I can study so I don't completely fail? Help?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i took the itgs exam last may (an i got a 6 on it). i found that a lot of the questions asked for social impacts.

i also used this really good wiki that sort of goes over everything: ITGS Wiki

another sugestion is to have an example/story for each area of impact, and use it if you can

im gonna see if i can find my old files with all my notes and stuff :]

Heyy,l

Im just finished my 1st year of ITGS and (as usual) my teacher, well he's not that good. Im planning on doing self-study, but I was wondering if you could offer any tips or pass on your notesS? It would be much appreciated!!