Exams unevenly spread

Capa

With the subjects I have, I will have most of my exams in the first week (which is going to be REALLY much stress) and then just a few in the second.
Has anyone who has experienced the same thing any suggestions for how to tackle it. I'm beginning to get really nervous..

I had the opposite problem.

I had English right at the beginning and then chem, bio and economics all in the second week. Bio and econ ended up overlapping too so I had to sit bio paper 3 and econ papers 1 and 2 on the same day.

I had started studying chem and bio a month before though. And I kinda spent only 1 night studying economics since I decided bio was a bigger priority, but I wouldn't suggest that.

• Like 1

[quote name='Capa' post='34312' date='Jan 22 2009, 11:26 AM']Yes, that's the kind of thing I am afraid of. I have never had exams before, and anyway, in Norwegian schools, it is not normal to have more than one exam per day. Especially not in different subjects like in IB ![/quote]
I had 5 papers over 3 days last year (only the day with 3 papers was bad though :angry: ). But yes, prioritize your exams and study more for those that you think are more important.

What subjects do you have, if you don't mind me asking?