How do you get a bilingual diploma?

Alix

Most people in my school take two A1's(English and Korean/Japanese/French/Spanish) because my schools doesnt offer A2 so two A1's is entirely possible, also some people seemed to be forced by some policies to take their native language in A1 if it isn't English, meaning that fluent Korean people who are also fluent in English and want to have this ability presented on their diploma are in a way forced to take 2 A1's.

Coming back to the topic, I don't exactly the advantage of a Bilingual Diploma as most universities that have come to visit don't even know it exists; they just recognise the IB in general.

Pitifully, my school didn't offer Korean, so that I had to take German instead. (didn't want to take French...) But it is truly interesting. So one could take two A1 levels... wow...

• 2 weeks later...
Pitifully, my school didn't offer Korean, so that I had to take German instead. (didn't want to take French...) But it is truly interesting. So one could take two A1 levels... wow...

I'm not sure the wow-factor comes in; people in my school taking two A1's both at HL take it because they consider it "easier" than taking a social or natural science, even if they end up with quite a bad grade... But I do know from personal experience that two A1's is hard if you actually work on them; I am a living proof as I dropped French A1 SL to French B HL(not "allowed" to take SL...)because of the workload from all the other subjects(I know have 5 HL which may look impressive; but trust me i'm only actually doing 4 which is still tough but worth it)