World Literature Papers: Question

Alouette

Okay, I hope I'm not echoing anyone in asking this question:

Can anyone confirm for sure if you can use a world literature text in any of your world literature papers even though you used it in your first IB oral presentation?

My teacher said "no" to be safe, but that leaves me with only one world lit. text to use, because I used one in my first oral presentation (along with a language A1 text) and, obviously, two in my first world literature paper. And I'm left, of course, with the one I dislike the most.

[To be more precise, I used A Doll's House by Henrik Ibsen and The Kite Runner by... well I forgot his first name but his last name is Husseini -- I think -- and then used "Chronicle of a Death Foretold" by Gabriel Garcia Marquez and The Unbearable Lightness of Being in my first world literature paper. All that leaves me with... is Siddhartha.]

Ah I tried to edit this earlier to delete the thread but none of the pages on here were loading for me. DX

Actually, my teacher e-mailed all of the kids in my class and told us that we are allowed to use the same texts, as long as we do not have a topic that is in any shape or form similar to the one we did for our oral presentations.

So... could a mod lock this or something, please? Sorry for being hasty about asking this.