Jump to content

Domestic student: universities that don't require UMAT and Maths SL?

Recommended Posts

It depends on what you want to study mate. Most Unis let you work with Math SL etc. 

The Chancellor programme is a scholarship program; it is seperate from the course you want (BComm, BA etc etc)


Hope it helps

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...