Which IB subjects should I choose for computer science??

Petros

Hey guys, I just made my account to ask questions regarding my subject choices. I am interested in computer science and engineering so I want subjects that keep these choices open. My thoughts are:

1) 

Computer Science HL                                     

Maths HL 

English B HL

Business Management SL 

Greek SL

Physics SL  

2) Maths HL

Physics Hl 

German HL 

ESS SL 

Business management SL 

Greek SL 

which one would be better?     My level of German is B2-C1 so I won't have a  problem.

I mean, if you want to do computer science you should probably take computer science...

If you want both CS and other engineering options to be open and VERY available you will be sucked into HL CS/physics/math and you'll look pretty good.

Since I graduated with a computer science degree I will tell you that you will want HL CS and at least SL Math but since you had HL in both options I figure you could just do HL Math and it'll be pretty wonderful when you hit uni if you go after that CS degree

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_theorem_(analysis_of_algorithms)
just gonna drop that link here if you're curious about math in a CS program...

16 hours ago, Petros said:

Hey guys, I just made my account to ask questions regarding my subject choices. I am interested in computer science and engineering so I want subjects that keep these choices open. My thoughts are:

1) 

Computer Science HL                                     

Maths HL 

English B HL

Business Management SL 

Greek SL

Physics SL  

2) Maths HL

Physics Hl 

German HL 

ESS SL 

Business management SL 

Greek SL 

which one would be better?     My level of German is B2-C1 so I won't have a  problem.

Just keep in mind that even with C1 that you probably will not get a 7. 

Anyways while I am not that experienced with applying for computer science, IIRC some university would prefer you having Physics HL. I would recommend you to look at universities you specifically have in mind to see if you meet their requirements in terms of subjects.