[SL] ITGS project

avrila

• 4 weeks later...

I need help in some thing. In the handout I dont really understand this part:

[quote]The student must identify and explain two distinct social impacts of the product.

•The observed social impact must emerge from the development or use of the product by client/end-user(s).

•The projected social impact arises from the student’s perspective of how this product could be used in the future in a wider setting.[/quote]

Anyone for help please? I have to hand this in on sunday.

In order for you to get 3 points for Criterion K you need to student explains [b]one [/b]observed and [b]one [/b]projected social impact of the project.

[quote]The observed social impact must emerge from the development or use of the product by client/end-user(s).[/quote]

Basically, observed social impact is anything that you observe while your client or end user use your product. A good answer should be something related to what you have talk in Criterion G. Feedback from well-constructed questionnaires during the testing process and implementing the products could also contribute to better explanations for observed impacts.

[quote]The projected social impact arises from the student’s perspective of how this product could be used in the future in a wider setting.[/quote]

As for the projected social impact, you can talk about what is the predicted impact of your product on wider scale. Evaluate the positive and negative impact. How other IB student can learn from it? (i.e decrease digital gap, sharing of knowledge,… )

That’s how my teacher brief on it.
Hope this help. By the way, I have to submit everything on the 28th of January.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Fruzsina' post='38967' date='Mar 5 2009, 01:08 AM']Hey
So im handing my project in on friday, I need help but i cant open the link!! Can you please send it to me??? I would love it!!
Thanks[/quote]
Yes me too i cant open the file. can some one send it to me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='CantarooTza' post='41458' date='Mar 22 2009, 09:55 PM']i also cant open the file. :S [/quote]

That is because you are not a VIP. To be a VIP you must post many helpful posts, or subscribe. (12,20, or even 30 can not be enough!)
No we can not open it and send it to you; it is not fair for all VIP-ers who worked hard on their posts.

[b]EDIT[/b] Now that i looked at your post counts, no way can you be asking such and absurd request. ONE or TWO is NOT Good enough.

Edited by dexter