What are you allowed and not allowed to do in CAS?

Afterglow

Im so confused about CAS... im getting different info from everyone. Can all hours be in one ara, like all hours be in creavtity.. all be in action.. or do they have to be evenly distibuted..

my corrdinator is bad at relying info

It is not as hard as you may think it is. The basic rule is that you need 50 hours from each category (i.e. 50 for Creativity, 50 for Action and 50 for Service) - 150 in total. Also remember that having excess hours in one of these three areas does not contemplate for missing hours in any of the other two. You need at least 50 for each. Hope that clears it up a bit.

I played tennis before but stopped for quite a long time now. I'd like to start playing again. I've taken part in a tournament before. I have a friend who maybe I can play with. Any advice on how I can get tennis to be a new challenge to me? (I played about 7 years and then stopped for about 4)

I played tennis before but stopped for quite a long time now. I'd like to start playing again. I've taken part in a tournament before. I have a friend who maybe I can play with. Any advice on how I can get tennis to be a new challenge to me? (I played about 7 years and then stopped for about 4)

I think that quitting a sport and then coming back to it is already a new challenge, you can mention that in your CAS writing!