Phys

SamirAliyev

Hello everyone

For my Physics Internal Assessment, I want to write about computer simulation about Stefan- Boltzmann law. I want to do a computer simulation. But it's about this law and I want to compare it to another simulation too. What do you think should I include my own simulation(i won't talk about it too much in my IA)? or should I use someone else's simulation because making my own simulation sounds like a little computer science stuff. By the way, I can make one so it's not problem for me

Any help will be appreciated

The reason why many simulation IAs don't go to well is that people assume the equation holds true and they program it into the simulation. If you can somehow get around the problem then it will be a very interesting IA. If an existing simulation does what you want, then there is no need to write your own to save some energy and time. 

2 minutes ago, kw0573 said:

If you can somehow get around the problem then it will be a very interesting IA

The problem is there is not a lot of good simulation, in fact, i can barely find 1 simulation for this law but for example for the Wien's displacement law there are a lot of good simulations(but its overused) but for Stefan Boltzman's law there are not many and I can't think of any other topic to find simulation. So that was the reason why I wanted to make my own simulation.