information on personal extenuating circumstance paper that can be sent to the Ib by the school to drop some requirement ? HELP

hannahgogo1

hello survivors I am unfortunately on the verge of not surviving IB and looking for some information about the extenuation circumstances paper that excuses my dropping of grades. I had to leave the school in nyc to spend precious moments with my dying father and now they want to make me fail and do it all again. urgent please let me know what i can do!

As per Article 18-19 of General Regulation, you should have your coordinator appeal consideration for adverse circumstances and provide relevant evidence. IB needs this appeal within 10 days of the exam day of EACH subject involved. You should still appeal even if deadline may be passed for some earlier subjects that finished in the exam weeks. 

You may be thonking of assessment access, but that is to accomodate special learning needs / physical disadvantages, eg larger fonts, braille, longer exam time etc.

Edited by kw0573
article 18 is more relevant than 19.