What option should I choose between Neruology and Behaviour or Ecology and Conservation?

d123

Ecology & Conservation is arguably the easiest, but not by much since it's just Biology – difficulty of comprehending content isn't what makes Biology difficult.

Neurobiology & Animal Behaviour is more like 30% Neurobiology and 70% Animal Behaviour, especially if you're HL, so depends on what you're interested on. It's not hard as Biology Option topics though, so there's no harm in taking it.

Despite taking Further Human Physiology, I would actually advise people from taking it since it's the worst combination of tediousness and difficulty i.e. more difficult and tedious than Ecology/Neurobiology, not to mention it's super easy to get bored after having done two mammoth chapters on Physiology just from the core syllabus. 

Looking back, I wished I did Option B: Bioinformatics & Technology. It's a really cool chapter that holds a lot of application and utility if you're planning on studying Biology, and is chock-full of creative and fun stuff.