Statistics option

l>

Hi! I was wondering if in statistics option we have to memorize PDFs, CDFs, PGFs, derived mean and variance formulas for all distributions since only some of them are included in data booklet and others are missing such as exponential or discrete uniform and etc. Thanks in advance.

Edited by l>

On 4/14/2016 at 8:27 PM, l> said:

Hi! I was wondering if in statistics option we have to memorize PDFs, CDFs, PGFs, derived mean and variance formulas for all distributions since only some of them are included in data booklet and others are missing such as exponential or discrete uniform and etc. Thanks in advance.

You are looking for the HL guide updated Aug 2014 (which I can't find online, but assuming it's not much different from the 2012 original publication for 2014-2020 exams), and the new data booklet updated 2015 (version 2), which I believe only your Option 7 Stats formulae were changed (as opposed to the 2012 original). I don't take Stats but just so you get a response try find these new documents and see if that answers your question.