IB Revision Courses

Afterglow

He took four courses, can't remember exactly but I'm sure of Maths HL and Biology.. but there were 5 or 6 other people from his school who went there and I think they pretty much covered up all the available subjects XD and they were all almost eupohrical when they spoke of the courses :D

It sounds like OSC is good too but it's like more than twice the price:(

• 1 month later...
How much did these courses cost you guys? I really want to do mid year and take the maximum courses but I am afraid if it's too expensive.

check out www.revisioncourses.com and go to summer courses. It's not expensive! I think I might be going... it's so much cheaper than anything else I have found (Tanjarine, have you found anything else that's cheap?)

Peace

/london B)

• 1 month later...

Mark mate - there are quite a few summer schools to choose from. OSC are big and supposed to be good (but expensive)... there is one called Oxford Science Studies which my friend attended and he said it was OK, but his teacher was the professor type who knew a lot but was constantly confused :) I myself might be going to Revision Courses Europe, they run courses in Sweden and England, they both seem really cool. It seems like a cool concept and not that expensive either. Check it out at www.revisioncourses.com

see ya! :)

What do they do at these courses? I m probably going to do one this summer

Well I haven't attended one but I visited their homepage and am almost certain I'll attend one. You study subjects of your choice and go through what u went through during IB1 (which u r supposed to know when u start IB2 :0 ) . With other words it's a revision course. You also quickly go through what will come during IB2 which I think sounds great. I've started doing that with everything :) go through something briefly before u really learn it - great tip for u guys!

oh and u can also get help with your EE and TOK Essay

see y'all this summer :)

Edited by HMSChocolate

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...