Moderation for individual presentation

So,

I just did my individual oral and my teacher gave me a good mark. however, i am worried that the moderation might dramatically change my grade !!!! It is common that the moderation can change your grade DRAMATICALLY?  Like i mean, 2-3 points are fine, but like 4-5?? 

Idk...

I lost 8 marks (/48) in chem IA moderation and I've heard of much worse. If your school is very experienced there shouldn't be a problem

my school is not experienced, but science IAs and Oral  are kinda different right? Like in economics it is usually only 1-2 points off...

So,

I just did my individual oral and my teacher gave me a good mark. however, i am worried that the moderation might dramatically change my grade !!!! It is common that the moderation can change your grade DRAMATICALLY?  Like i mean, 2-3 points are fine, but like 4-5?? 

Idk...

Yeah like what the other posters have said, it really depends on the school, the year and also the subjects. I know at my school, sciences usually goes down a lot (except last year where it went up) but stuff like orals either go up or down by 1-2 marks only. 

So,

Idk...

Yeah like what the other posters have said, it really depends on the school, the year and also the subjects. I know at my school, sciences usually goes down a lot (except last year where it went up) but stuff like orals either go up or down by 1-2 marks only. 

Thanks kw0573 and shootingstar :) Your comments are helpful :P haha

I am exactly asking for the moderation process of languages (the subject). Like for languages the mark usually does not vary that much.