Need help history IA

TheUltimate9

Hello is it fine to write an investigation about semi fictional characters such as King Arthur?and if yes could anyone give suggestions to write something to do with him.

Thanks for the help

I'm not 100% sure on this and you should double check with your history teacher, but I think it should be ok as long as you are able to link to actual historical events. 

Hello is it fine to write an investigation about semi fictional characters such as King Arthur?and if yes could anyone give suggestions to write something to do with him.

Thanks for the help

I'm not 100% sure on this and you should double check with your history teacher, but I think it should be ok as long as you are able to link to actual historical events. 

I second that. Make sure you seriously consider the topic from a factual point of view, with solid stats and details on real-life events. But you should still definitely discuss it with your history teacher before taking any further steps.