Is French AB Initio tough?

Lara

So I recently got my predicted grades and my teacher awarded a 5 to me in French. To be honest, I know I'm pretty good at French and I know I can score a 6 or maybe higher. My question is, is scoring a level 7 in French difficult for a level 6/5 student? How did you prepare for your French exam and have you ever dealt with a teacher like mine? 

So I recently got my predicted grades and my teacher awarded a 5 to me in French. To be honest, I know I'm pretty good at French and I know I can score a 6 or maybe higher. My question is, is scoring a level 7 in French difficult for a level 6/5 student? How did you prepare for your French exam and have you ever dealt with a teacher like mine? 

You're in french ab right?

Well, i have a predicted 7. What I do is use this website called memrise.com to review vocabulary. That is half the battle.

Next, I review the grammar rules.If you know those, your grades go up.

Finally, practice. Write essays, letters whatever, and get your teacher to check them. This shows you where you need to improve.

Talk to your teacher, and ask him/her how you can improve. He/She may think you can get a 6 but predicted a 5 to be safe? I suggest talking so you get some feedback. Plus, honestly, like any subject, French needs time and effort too. If you put it in (unless you're honestly not very good at it, in which case you can't) you will show improvement.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

King112

PS: Making notes helps. It gives you something to look back at, and review.

• Like 2