Extended Essay

Sebastian Arrieta

Hello everyone, first of all, I must say I´m new at this so, I don´t if this is where I should put my questions or intrigues. My extended essay is to compare the Ecuadorian constitution of 1967 with the one of 1998, focusing on the economic articles (By the way I´m Ecuadorian). What I need is to know where can I find some interpretations for both constitutions. I will really appreciate any kind of help 

Thank you  :)

As far as finding sources goes, the best place to start is the library. It's amazing the amount of stuff you can find. Also, internet data bases are usually good. (I'm not sure if they count as print or online).

If you can, try to limit the number of websites you use for research. Most of the IB examiners comments for EEs cite that people use to many websites. 

Hello everyone, first of all, I must say I´m new at this so, I don´t if this is where I should put my questions or intrigues. My extended essay is to compare the Ecuadorian constitution of 1967 with the one of 1998, focusing on the economic articles (By the way I´m Ecuadorian). What I need is to know where can I find some interpretations for both constitutions. I will really appreciate any kind of help 

Try to find some books/newspaper articles. Maybe some government archives if you can get access? 

Like IB_Taking_over said, too many websites is a big no-no. Check out some databses, it may help.

Cheers,

King112

Try to find some books/newspaper articles. Maybe some government archives if you can get access? 

Like IB_Taking_over said, too many websites is a big no-no. Check out some databses, it may help.

Cheers,

King112

Too many websites are a no no UNLESS it's just an online version of a printed source e.g. an article in the FT/The Economist, a paper in an academic journal or the original letters of Henry VIII to Anne Boleyn (which I used in my EE, I don't believe they're complied anywhere and originals are probably in England or sth). 

Try Google Scholar or find someone with access to more advanced databases, like ProQuest or Nexis (most students will have access to at least some databases).