JCVP11

Hello everyone!

Being an ex-IB student, I am aware of how grueling the course can be, especially when it gets to that stage of the course when one must decide their university majors, and in essence, their careers.

My friend and I found that this decision was a very big step at such an early age, not only due to the course pressures we face but also because of how unfamiliar we are with how the 'real world' functions, alongside fears of choosing a course that turns out unfavorable. For this reason, we came up with the concept of having a website that allows high school students to get in touch with volunteering professionals in their fields of interest, prior to joining university. This allows students to become aware of what their potential job may look like and to make a more informed decision about their degree choices.

However, before delivering this idea to the public, we wanted to gauge the students' interest in such a service and hence have come up with a quick survey that will help us do so. The survey link is:

I would request you spare a few moments of your time to fill up the survey and assist us in our endeavor.

If you have any questions, please leave them down below as comments and I will be happy to answer them.

Edited by JCVP11