McGill app: how to input summer school courses?

NiCKEL

I don't understand what the course code is on the page where it asks you to put any summer/night courses that will not show up on your transcript...

I took calculus and physics in BC in the summer, and I can't find the report card piece of paper I got. Is it on there, or is a number system by McGill??

No McGill will not have catalogued courses outside of Quebec. You should ask the institution where you took calc and physics to give you the BC credit codes (or equivalent credit codes) and input those instead. It is almost certain that the credit codes are indeed on that report card.

Don't lose any more report cards!​

No McGill will not have catalogued courses outside of Quebec. You should ask the institution where you took calc and physics to give you the BC credit codes (or equivalent credit codes) and input those instead. It is almost certain that the credit codes are indeed on that report card.

Don't lose any more report cards!​

Heh...ok thanks. This one was just a normal piece of paper so it got lost easily T.T 

By the way, all summer courses taken within the last 3 years should be put right? Because right above the section for Summer courses (there's other places for Fall or Winter non-school courses) it is worded oddly and says "List the courses you INTEND to take in the summer session" while the first two were "List the courses you are or HAVE taken/taking in the fall session". it makes me feel like they only want courses that I'm taking in the summer after Grade 12 graduation?

It seems that you are talking about course for the school year (and the summer after). There should be options where you enter past courses.

I know that McGill accept transcripts directly from Ontario (probably also BC) so the school should be able to see what classes you took before. But there should still be a place on this form for you to list previous classes taken.​