How do I perfect my TOK essay?

yogan

Hello all. So the tok deadline is coming up soon and i dont feel very confident about mu essay. I am happy in terms of it getting a C or B but what do examiners look for usually? I am just trying to grab that one or possibly 2 extra mark. My question is: Is explanation a prerequisite of prediction? My aoks are human sciences (economics +psychology) and religion (christianity).

Do you guys have any tips to get it in that top band, i would be really thankful

(i asked my teacher the same and he is too overloaded to properly focus on my solely, so im turning to you guys!:)) thanks

Consider revisiting the criteria from the previous previous syllabus (that ended 2013) where they have the 4 bands. Looking at that would help but always keep in mind that the essay is supposedly judged holistically. 

A 8, 9, or 10 level paper are often refreshing, sophisticated, and highly persuasive. I wrote a C level mock essay in Year 1 and for the final one it was a B. I just spent more time thinking about the examples and had about 3-4 drafts. 

• Like 1