Language B vs French ab initio

The language B I would do is hindi, which I despise, and find extremely boring. I'm pretty good at it though. French ab, on the other hand, I have no experience in, but it seems extremely interesting. I would go for french, except I'm doing Math, chem and physics at HL, which I am told are extremely demanding, so I don't know if I wll be able to keep up with three demanding HLs and a new language. How hard is french ab inito, and how much work do you have to put in everyday (apart from homewoork, since that would be there for hindi as well)? And what do you suggest I do? Thank you!

Hi!

French is quite a difficult language to learn although if you are a hard-working student, you might not have any problems. French ab initio is designed for complete beginners and it is quite demanding. I did French B SL in IB and when I started the classes, I did not know a single word in French but I had a really good teacher who helped me to catch up with a group. So, if you are really willing to learn French and if you put a lot of hard work in it, you would definitely succeed. At the same time, you obviously might go for Hindi but if you do not find it interesting, what's the point? I mean, yeah, there is a point - you have some experience with it but the fact that you do not enjoy learning it might prevent you from scoring a good grade. 

So, I would recommend doing French. It is manageable and I was in a similar situation except I did French B SL.

Hope this helps!