University of Florida

NickyJo

I'm currently a incoming senior. I have a 3.94 GPA, 31 ACT score, and the highest SAT score I have is 1780. I want to go to UF, but I'm afraid that my SAT score will be too low. I also want to be part of the Honors Program because I can get early registration, a residence hall with other Honors students, and there is a camp that freshmen Honors students go to. (If I'm not accepted in the Honors program it won't be a problem for me because UF has the Cancer/Genetics program that I want to do). 

How difficult would it be for me to get in you think? (omg i feel like im overreacting but im really stressed about university applications). 

You'll probably be fine, assuming you have decent extracurricular activities and write decent essays. That's a pretty good GPA and your ACT is fine, and you can submit that instead of the SAT if you want most likely (idk how Florida does admissions, but you can probably submit whichever you prefer).

Overall I wouldn't be too concerned.

• Like 1