HL Geography P1

Angelina

How do you guys think it went?

Which Section B question did you choose?

I chose Q5 from Section B.

Hey! I chose question 5 too, the one about rainforests right?

I found it okay, except the questions on life expectancy of men & women and debt relief

I found it okay, except the questions on life expectancy of men & women and debt relief

Yeah the biodiversity of tropical rainforests. I didn't expect there to be two questions on MDGs! I only knew one case study for them so decided to go Q5 :P

Same! The life expectancy question threw me off, I was like... I haven't learnt this. In the end I put that men took on more physical/harder jobs and were more prone to dying while at work and that men are more likely to get sex-linked disorders such as haemophilia (threw a bit of biology in there)

What did you write for those questions?

• Like 1

Yeah the biodiversity of tropical rainforests. I didn't expect there to be two questions on MDGs! I only knew one case study for them so decided to go Q5 :P

Same! The life expectancy question threw me off, I was like... I haven't learnt this. In the end I put that men took on more physical/harder jobs and were more prone to dying while at work and that men are more likely to get sex-linked disorders such as haemophilia (threw a bit of biology in there)

What did you write for those questions?

Yeah! the other two questions in section B kinda scared me! I didnt know any case studies for them!! but the tropical rainforest question was nice. 

Omg, thats sooo good! good answers. I talked about how men carry out dangerous jobs, ie: wars, and my second reason was that women are more encouraged to go doctors, and seek medical help than men

I hope we can talk about paper 2 and 3 soon! 

• Like 1