MATH IA PLAGIARISM

yaya1

Hi, i have already sumbitted my final draft and it was in the sample for the moderation and i just realised that i forgot to cite the source for my chi square formula, i copy pasted the formula from the internet to my IA. My teacher told me its not really a problem because chi sqaure is a general formula but im still not sure.... HELP

Hi, i have already sumbitted my final draft and it was in the sample for the moderation and i just realised that i forgot to cite the source for my chi square formula, i copy pasted the formula from the internet to my IA. My teacher told me its not really a problem because chi sqaure is a general formula but im still not sure.... HELP

The chi square formula is indeed a general item. It didn't belong nor was invented by the website or book or whatever source you got it from, the source was simply publishing and sharing it. It is expected to be of general knowledge from you, you don't need to cite it. :)

Yep, Abdullah is right^. You don't need to worry bout it :P

The chi square formula is indeed a general item. It didn't belong nor was invented by the website or book or whatever source you got it from, the source was simply publishing and sharing it. It is expected to be of general knowledge from you, you don't need to cite it. :)

Yep, Abdullah is right^. You don't need to worry bout it :P

ok omg thank you soo much

• Like 1