English A IA - Written Task in the format of a play/script

Hi,

I was thinking if the written task can be in the format of a play. I am planning on doing an alternative Macbeth, which takes place in modern day with the twist that it is not a kingdom but the stock market of Wall Street. I initially wanted to do a short story of Macbeth's accession to power (becoming major shareholder), but my planning was already about 800 words. Which is why I was thinking if I could do a play or a script for this. 

Do let me know if this is done and if it is marked well. I guess I could get the points for the format and explain it in the rationale. I want to see your thoughts on this.

Thanks,

Atham

My teacher told me that Written Task's in the form of Play's usually do not tend to be marked as high, as other forms of written tasks such an Op-ed this mainly because it requires more than one person to be performed, and if the rest of the people mess up (because it is not their grade which is at stake) you will be the one affected. Any how, i'd talk to your teacher and ask for his own personal opinion since he will be the one marking you in the first place, before the grades are sent to the IBO for moderation (I believe)