FOA Part 1: Language in Cultural Context. HELP

Hey everyone,

Next Tuesday I have to present a maximum 15 minute FOA on Part 1 (Language in Cultural Context). I noticed that a lot of people did their FOAs in groups, but my class requires that we do it individually, and we can only do speeches (none of those presentations and other fancy stuff).

So for my FOA, I chose to speak about the song "Can't Cry" by J. Cole since it does go into the details of the struggles and identity in the black community. I spoke to my teacher, and she thinks its fine and I should be able to do it, as long as I censor the lyrics. 

However, funnily enough, I have no idea how to go about doing this. I tried to look around for some forums that answer my questions, but I can't seem to find any that are relevant to my topic. This is my first year doing IB, and I've never done an oral presentation that had to be this long. If anyone can help me get through this, or at least offer some tips, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by ayahelmy