Studies IA Topic

Echowave

Hi, I have just handed in my planning sheet for my studies project and I wanted to ask if my current topic is good or bad? I would like to score as high as possible for my project..

My Topic is:

Is there a positive correlation between the time spent on gaming and school test grades?

Your feedback and tips will be greatly appreciated and will benefit me!! ^_^

Thanks!

Perhaps change the question to "what is the relationship between time spent gaming and school grades?", to make it more impartial.

I think this will work well because both your variables are quantitative, so it'll be easy to do a chi-squared or w/e in order to do the "complex maths" the criteria requires. Sounds like a good project to me! Just make sure you collect a big enough sample of data accurately.

Edited by Howl

Perhaps change the question to "what is the relationship between time spent gaming and school grades?", to make it more impartial.

I think this will work well because both your variables are quantitative, so it'll be easy to do a chi-squared or w/e in order to do the "complex maths" the criteria requires. Sounds like a good project to me! Just make sure you collect a big enough sample of data accurately.

Thanks for the tips and a bit of mini feedback! I sure do hope this will work out :/ this may be the only thing to pull me up to a 6 or 7 XD

• Like 1