Psychology vs. History

stylusdef

Both of the subjects are more or less the same: you gotta read a lot, you have to relate all the information you study at one point of time and are almost tempted to forget, and there is a lot of reading (wait, I already said that...but can't stress it enough!)
But in psychology, you analyse the human brain and behaviour, and try to explain why people do what they do. And in history, you analyse the course of events in history, and try to understand the current situation. I think that is the only difference....the hows, whys, whens are the same, the only difference between the two is the what.

I am doing psychology and would have loved to do history. I am really enjoying my psychology classes, so I would sugest you to switch, but I think history is an interesting subject too so I really don't know what to advise. I think you should talk to the people in your grade who are doing psychology at the moment...they will tell you how the course is there, and I am sure you will be able to make a better decision.