The line between 2 subjects

Bee =3

I know that some yrs ago, you were able to combine two subjects and do an EE on the two. but now you can't (? -can somebody confirm this for me?)

so if that's the case, i'm thining of doing a maths EE.. but i'm also interested in chemistry..

so i was thinking of doing something about the energy levels within an atom (bohr's model) and the quantum numbers, etc. .

*note how vague the above is, i've really only started looking at it today, so excuse.. ^^ ;;

but it'd be from a mathematical point of view.. how should i formulate the topic?

and also:

as i was discussing the above with my maths teacher, we began to talk about how much one topic can be entirely attributed to ONE subject.. considering the IB values/principles, etc, isnt that rather contradictory? what do you think?

cheers,
b

Don't try to write an EE based on 2 subjects. It's not allowed. Pick one, and write it to match the criteria that are set out by the IB for that subject.

Make sure that you enter it in the right category as well. Many students in my school lose marks when they enter essays that would have received top marks in History as Peace and Conflict papers. It is the difference between an A and a C on your EE.

I would suggest talking with your advisor and reformulating your question so that it fits one of the categories.