I neep help for my IOP... Please -_-

Purpler

So my IOP is on Gatsby, and I'm not really sure if this is a thesis or truism: "Gatsby is portrayed as a tragic hero"

My question is, "How is Gatsby portrayed as a hero?".

These are the points I'm trying to work with, "How Nick Carraway sees Gatsby", "How Daisy sees Gatsby" and then I'm really not sure about this one 'cause it might be too bias, the same as how Nick sees Gatsby, or just completely wrong, but this is all I got right now, "The way the author wants the reader to see Gatsby". 

I seriously need help though... Been procrastinating this way to long, and it really is time I face it... sigh -_-

tbh even if your content is rubbish, if you deliver it well you can still get 20/30 so i recommend you go with your topic and write it to the best of your ability. i thinkit would be best to phrase your last point at "the characterisation of Gatsby".

i read the great gatsby years ago so this next part might not be too helpful but sure nick and daisy see gatsby as a hero, but the majority of people didn't see gasby as a hero--maybe try "to what extent was Gatsby a hero"

and also if you're going with hero you'll probably need to define "hero" in some way?

• Like 1