My classmates and I are due to begin presentation planning soon and I was thinking of potential RLS. I really really want to talk about films or TV shows, did that with Jurassic Park last year (almost did Mean Girls for a practice one earlier this year). So here are a few potential shows that I was thinking of.

1. Sherlock - the Hounds of Baskerville

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibpJvtB4WIE

I basically got my idea from the clip above - it's a clip where John is in the cage and he thinks he can see the hound, but then Sherlock releases him and tells him that he only saw the hound because he was told what to expect.

2. The Truman Show

The whole show is about perception and I love love love the film but I'm not sure what to focus on. :/

3. V for Vendetta

Same thing for this one. I feel as though there's a lot to be said for language and emotions, but not sure what to focus on.

4. Harvey Dent - portrayal of a "villain" as a "hero"

Inspired by his quote, "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." At the end of The Dark Knight, Dent had done quite a number of bad things, but Batman insisted that those bad things be covered up for the public good.

5. Doctor Who - the Beast Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqSoRgqWeiw

Based on this clip ^. The Doctor is trying to choose between:

i. freeing an innocent beast --> killing loads of people

ii. let the beast continue in unendurable agony --> people live

iii. shocking the beast's brain so that it won't feel the pain, but will technically be brain dead --> both parties live

(I honestly think this is the weakest one, as well as the hardest to explain, but I love Doctor Who so I felt the need to consider it too)

Any suggestions are welcome! I know that Chris Nolan films are amazing, but I feel as though films like Inception and Memento are overdone, and frankly, pretty hard to talk about.