Help for English A Written task!

Hello survivors!

So, I'm doing my first WT for English A L&L (yay..) and I chose to do a Police Report based on the incident of Demby's murder by overseer Austin Gore, from the book " A Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave" by Frederick Douglass.

Anyway, I have to fill in 200 more words or so, so I need some help:

I've included Incident description, Prosecution details, Sentence decision and Further remarks in my police report. Can you guys think of another one category I can include in the report to write some stuff for?

Thanks in advance

Edited by George Ampatzis

I would suggest to focus on the categories you have already mentioned than do one more. This is mostly because if you choose to write the remaining 200 words on these categories, you'll show your in-depth knowledge on the context, author, themes etc even more than previously and it will allow you to make more corrections on your text. If you choose to do another part of the police report (which I find unnecessary) your points might be more scarce and shallow. 

What part of the course is your written task by the way?

• Like 1