What do you think the easiest IB subject is?

mr_awesome

In my opinion, Economics HL is a really easy HL to deal with. I got a full marks in my semester test on Macroeconomics. And I think Math Studies is pretty much a joke of the IB curriculum. Hence, it not being a acceptable course for any type of math related programs in universities. But I'm just speaking in terms of which is easier to deal with. But in terms of which is easier to score in, I think the IBO calibrates the grade boundaries accordingly so that no student is disadvantaged in any way.

Albeit I must say I am a bit appalled after looking at the grader boundaries for Math Studies and Math SL. I've got absolutely no idea what the IBO was thinking but yeah. Just follow your heart and take the subjects which you'll have fun learning. That's what I did. Landed myself with some of the toughest HL's but whatever at least I'm having fun. :D cheers! Hope that helped.

English was hard for me. I had to barely try to get a 5 in HL chemistry (I was actually pretty close to a 6!) whereas I had to work really hard to get a 5 in HL English. Then again, I've never had a thing for analyzing literature.

The easiest courses would be math studies, SL biology, or environmental systems and societies. I think SL English B is offered too, and I'd put that up there with the easiest courses if it actually exists.