Physics Digital Technology Camera Design Lab

Guest Joon Cha

Guest Joon Cha

Hello,

I am IB HL Year 1 Student.

Today my teacher gave us design lab (one week before exams... :( )

she said we have to explore our camera, so I'm using my phone camera.

It needs to have dependent and independent as well as controlled variables....

However, I don't know what to do, could you please help me? Your help will help me.

Hello,

I am IB HL Year 1 Student.

Today my teacher gave us design lab (one week before exams... :( )

she said we have to explore our camera, so I'm using my phone camera.

It needs to have dependent and independent as well as controlled variables....

However, I don't know what to do, could you please help me? Your help will help me.

Maybe you could use the phone camera and use different frequency/wavelengths of light and see how that effects the received intensity of light on the phone (using an app)? You could relate that to the photoelectric effect as well I think.

• 7 years later...

This camera design is very well, But I have need canon camera. I want to buy this camera from amazon prime shopping Because from here more discount is going on . I wwill purchase this type features camera.

This Canon EOS 250D is an ultra-compact digital SLR that features a 24MP APS-C-sized CMOS sensor, DIGIC 8 processor and Dual Pixel autofocus system. The main differences between the SL3 and SL2 is the addition of Eye AF during live view, an even smaller and lighter body, and 4K video. While its Dual Pixel AF system promises very good live view and video performance, the through-the-viewfinder AF system is aging. When shooting stills using the optical viewfinder, a 9-point phase-detection system is used for quick and accurate focusing in a variety of shooting scenarios