Great website for Spanish, Portugese, Italian, French, German IB

http://www.duolingo.com/

I`ve used this website to learn Spanish aside from what I learn at school and it is awesome. Basically it is divided into different categories in a tree/branch thingy. You have to finish Basics 1 and 2 to advance to the next 1 or to categories, the categories include Animals, Colors, Verbs, Adverbs, Adjectives, Professions, Household etc. In each category you have to translate a sentence English->Foreign language and vice versa including the words you are supposed to learn in the category (hover over them to see the translation) and words from previous categories you also have to listen to foreign language audio and write what you hear.

Check it out!

• Like 1

Guest Marioti

I love that website but I find it a bit slow if you're going to learn a language from the beginning.

I use it to improve my spanish and german which I already know, but when it comes to learning a new language it seems pretty slow

Still a good site though

I love that website but I find it a bit slow if you're going to learn a language from the beginning.

I use it to improve my spanish and german which I already know, but when it comes to learning a new language it seems pretty slow

Still a good site though

I agree :)