Will anyone here read and comment on drafts?

Hi guys,

I just want to know, is there anyone here who will read and comment on my drafts for stuff like WL etc? My teacher is adhering strictly to the IB one-draft rule and I can't find another teacher who has the time to read the first couple drafts for me before I hand in to my teacher.

And I'm really worried that I wouldn't be able to write to the grade I want if my second time is my final work.

So will there be anyone who will peer edit or something here, or is that against the forum rules, or is there any other way I can get help? The official marking criterias can be kinda vague.

Yeah, people here are generally happy to read other peoples' drafts. Just make sure you don't post any IAs etc. on this site even in the forums or as a link because it can get picked up by IB's plagiarism checker. Instead make a thread like you have here asking for help and arrange to send it via email or private message.

Edited by khimberleigh